Sunday, February 17, 2008

Penis Enlargement - What I've Learned

An excellent article by Mike; thanks for sharing.

I'm going to be honest with you, when I started on my quest for penis enlargement I didn't give a damn about anyone else who bought the products. The only one thing that I cared about was my penis size. I probably even wished that yours and everyone else's was smaller; you know why, to make me look bigger of course! It makes sense in a way, but I'm a good, honest, charitable man so looking back I'm surprised that when I first started looking into penis enlargement a decade ago I didn't care about the other guys on the same path...

It wasn't too long before the tables dramatically turned and I took a different view of penis growth. It was when I realized something both shocking and profound; every man who chooses to start penis growth is in danger of doing serious damage to your little man. When I started I didn't care about a community. In all honest I wanted to 'smash and grab' - to get in, enlarge my penis, and then get the hell out of there! That way nobody would even know I ever toyed with the idea to begin with. But that, my friend, was at the beginning of my path...

I figured early on that the penis enlargement industry is no holiday for men like you or I. We go in very hopeful and very naive; and the biggest problem with that is that we're prime targets for the scamsters. I was probably the worst. If you exclude penis surgery I tried everything; pills, patches, pumps, extenders and exercises.

I had 8 years of failure, 8 years of hopeless attempts at penis growth, I felt battered, bruised and broke! Scams worked against me, and took my money, more times than I'd even dare to admit to myself. But even then I just wanted to get in, enlarge my penis and get out. That all changed when I discovered a penis enlargement product that worked for me. I suddenly felt empathy for others who were going through the same struggles that I was - those who, like me when I began, didn't know what to believe.

Here is some worthwhile advice for buying penis enlargement products:-

You simply won't get a refund for something you use (extenders, pumps, weights) or something you take (pills, patches). Once you've used a product that's it - it's unhygenic to re-use returned penis enhancement products! I learned that the hard way when I shelled out $300 for a penis extender and wasn't able to return it because it had been removed from the packaging. I never found an extender/pump/patch that worked anyway, but , perhaps they may work for you.

Most products use pseudo-science (something completely false) to claim that their product works. The most common of these claims is that by forcing blood into your penis, or by stretching it, cellular regeneration takes place. You see this a lot in jelqing programs. Their 'proof' is an image of one of those Kayan women with extraordinarily long necks (the ones with rings around them). They claim that this is proof that penis enlargement is possible with force, and that cells multiply and therefore the neck or penis grows. I checked this out recently, and this is what I discovered on Wikipedia: 'the weight of the brass pushes the collar bone down and compresses the rib cage. Contrary to popular belief, the neck is not actually lengthened; the illusion of a stretched neck is created by the deformation of the clavicle.'

Please avoid these scams as they're just there to take money from you.

I found that The Penis Bible worked for me. Using this penis enlargement program my penis grew from 3 to over 8 inches in 5 months. Check it out to see if it's for you.

Thank you for reading. Mike Holton is an expert in penis enlargement and general penis health issues, having been a useless lover a decade ago. He changed his love-life, and life in general around and is consequently very knowledgeable in the penis health field. http://www.thepenisbible.com

No comments: