Friday, May 22, 2009

Don't Let the Size of Your Penis Ruin Your Sex Life - Get Bigger With Natural Enlargement

I hated getting naked; I even hated the mechanics of sexual intercourse because I felt utterly embarrassed and insanely self conscious. I never felt that I could sexually gratify my partner and it was ruining my confidence and diminishing my sex life. I tried to increase the size of my penis using pumps, weights, extenders - you name it I tried it. I thought I was down to two choices; either having a very expensive enlargement surgery or just stop having sex. That was until I found a natural enlargement method that added 4 inches to the size of my penis that changed my life. I am writing this article to teach you how you can do the same with two-steps...

Step 1: Enable your penis to grow again

I didn't understand why I couldn't get any results from penis enlargement products but now that I know the natural method it seems obvious - they ignore the body. If you ignore the body your penis simply won't grow. The first step of the natural method is to enable your body to make your penis grow again and what better way to do this than to prepare it using the same method that made it grow during puberty. During puberty your body produced biochemicals whose sole responsibility was to cause cell manipulation within your penis and make it grow. This process ended upon entering maturity but with the natural method you can start it up again just by reintroducing those missing biochemicals into your system. Once this happens your penis will have the essential nutrients needed for natural growth.

Step 2: Exercise to add size

These biochemicals need to be distributed throughout your penis to ensure maximum results. Since the biochemicals are carried via your blood the best way to do this is to implement an easy penile exercise regime that will get blood pumping throughout your penis. Once the biochemicals have hit their target areas they will get straight down to increasing your size. Making your penis grow is really as easy as two simple steps.

Getting Bigger Makes Sex Better

The confidence I gained from the extra 4 inches I added to the size of my penis has changed my sex life and as a result my life. I now have the confidence to perform in ways that I never thought imaginable. If you want to add 2 - 5 inches to the size of your penis all you have to do is follow the same natural enlargement program I did and you will get BIGGER and better.

Using natural growth methods found at http://www.advantagepenis.com I made my penis grow from 4.5" to over 8". You can too!

No comments: